- We crack the ‘dakos’in parts into a cookery vessel, we cut the herbs in hand and then we cut in the middle the cherry tomatoes and we chop the onion.
- We sauté the smoked pork belly slices in little olive oil.
- We mix the chopped ingredients except the onion. We leave them for 10’. We add the rest of the ingredients and we are ready to serve spilling with onion on the top.
- We can, also, serve it one-to-one portions without cracking the ‘dakos’ in parts.
- We add the above mentioned ingredients and put them onto the ‘dakos’ and in the end the onion.